Cinematografica/Tiny DocLab Production Grant
Open to all currently enrolled students in the Philippines who are studying film, television, documentary or any AV-related production courses.
1. What is the Grant?
To help you with your graduation film in the Philippines.
Our selection criteria
We are looking for new and exciting ideas in non-fiction and fiction production. Surprise us!
- You can choose any topic you like, as long as you are passionate about it.
- You can be in any stage of production.
- You must be the director or producer of the project.
- You are enrolled as a student on a recognized Philippine media production course.
2. What are the aims of the Grant?
We want you to explore social media so that your crew, documentary participants, sponsors, funders and the audience can connect with each other and contribute as equals to the production.
3. How to apply?
Enter your details here: https://goo.gl/forms/uS0DxfF2mQYgKjZ73
Then prepare these documents:
- 1 page logline and synopsis
- 1-3 pages Treatment
- Latest version of script (fiction) or treatment (non-fiction)
- Director and/or Producer’s Biography and filmography including links to previous work
- Proposed Production Schedule
- Social Media and Promotion Plan
- Teacher’s reference letter
- Any visual images, video clips or examples
- For post-production (excerpt or rough cut of film)
- Submit it all together as one Adobe PDF File and email with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Deadline of Application: March 31, 2018.
We will invite selected candidates to discuss their ideas via Skype in April 2018. Please make sure you are available during that time. By April 30, we announce the names of the two students who will be awarded the Cinematografica grant worth 500 euros each (or Philippine equivalent). Should you get selected you agree that we can show your film to our students if appropriate. We will also submit your film to festivals in Europe if we think your film has merit.
Email Arleen Cuevas and Fritz Kohle via email@example.com if you have more questions.
Breda, Netherlands, 25/2/2018